Nova Entertainment: Head of Digital Content
After working with Nova previously (as a Digital Content Administrator and the Digital Content Editor for #1 drive show Meshel, Tim & Marty), I was headhunted to return as the Head of Digital Content in early 2013.
Within this role, I was responsible for:
- Managing Nova’s national digital content team (10 staff members)
- Devising and executing Nova’s digital content, video and social media strategies. Through this, I achieved a 65% increase in traffic across the Nova network of websites between May and November 2013.
- Working with national sales teams to increase digital revenue and create a series of digital products and content guidelines for each sales team.
- Creating social media and digital content strategies to support client campaigns and activations, including those for major partnerships including Australian Open 2014, Future Music Festival 2014, Stereosonic 2013 and the Spring Racing Carnival.
- Devising, managing and implementing the digital executions for key on air moments including Hughesy & Kate’s announcement to leave Nova after 12 years and the announcement of a new breakfast team.