Writing about myself is the worst part of creating a website like this. Instead, I’ll just share a few facts about myself that will either make you hate me or feel wildly indifferent.
– I live with a dog called Charlie. He’s my world. He’s why I have an Instagram account.
– I love the idea of health and wellness but am too lazy to commit.
– I’m not lazy when it comes to work, though. Don’t get the wrong idea.
– Part time vegan.
– ‘Extreme heat’ is my favourite climate.
– Winter in Melbourne is my least favourite time of year.
– I love spending time outside (even during winter in Melbourne).
– I find comfort in repetition but nothing makes me feel more alive than pulling off something I’ve never done before.
– Reality TV makes me cry. A lot.
– A Quiet Place made me cry. A lot.
– Conflicted Essendon supporter.
– Sports enthusiast. Tennis, AFL, NBA, UFC, netball, darts. You name it, I’ll watch it.
– I love singing Adele’s Hello to Charlie, but every time I do, he runs away.
– I support the renaming of any of Australia’s arenas to ‘Serena Arena’.
– Try eating pizza in the bath. Trust me.